This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
It’s a reclining infant seat with a fold-out kickstand—great for feeding baby. Adjust the seat upright so baby’s movements create rocking motion—with stimulating toys and music to enjoy. For naptime, you can remove the toy bar and switch on calming vibrations. And as your child grows, it becomes a toddler rocking chair for children up to 40 lbs! Other features include three-point restraint to hold baby securely in place, two-position seat recline and removable, washable seat pad. Requires 1 D battery (not included). Includes two button-cell batteries for toy operation.
Weight limit: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Developmental Guidelines: Use the upright position only when your child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward.
Better for Baby
Promotes Comfort and Security
• Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion soothe baby.
Encourages Developing Motor Skills
• As baby reaches and grasps toys, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills are enhanced.
Stimulates the Senses
• Colorful activities offer visual stimulation.
• Stimulates sense of touch with variety of textures.
Better for Mom
• Enjoy years of use—from birth to 40 pounds!
• Convenient space for feeding baby.
• Machine-washable pad
No customer reviews for the moment.